Easy Christmas Rag Wreath

Just wanted to show u a wreath I made out of strips of stampin up fabric. In this video we make a Christmas themed rag wreath for the front of the house.

HOW TO: Christmas Rag Wreath PLAY | DOWNLOAD

Both Heart shaped and round wire wreath forms from Dollar Tree.

Easy christmas rag wreath. Using items found at Walmart and a few half yards of fabric,. I recently found these ADORABLE buffalo check scarves at my local Dollar Tree. Its the perfect project to work on while binge watching shows in Netflix.

This is a Dollar Tree Christmas Rag wreath using all Dollar Tree items. Join me as I show you how to start and make different types of Rag Wreaths. I hope you enjoy this tutorial.

Let me kno if u have any questions. Leona from http//wwwartistsresourcecouk/ shows you how to make a Christmas Rag Wreath Hanging Decoration for your door. You can follow.

When I saw them, I picked up several because I thought they would be perfect. Follow 3 easy steps to make a rag wreath using fabric strips, tulle, ribbon, or burlap. Thanks for tuning in.

You can find a list of all the supplies you'll need down below.

How to make a Rag Wreath great project to do with old jeans or scrap material PLAY | DOWNLOAD

Handmade "Christmas Rag Wreath" PLAY | DOWNLOAD

Dollar Tree Christmas Rag Wreath November 29, 2018 PLAY | DOWNLOAD

Christmas Rag Wreath Ornament Tutorial - for children and adults! PLAY | DOWNLOAD

How To Make A Rag Wreath PLAY | DOWNLOAD

Rag Wreaths DIY PLAY | DOWNLOAD

DOLLAR TREE | DIY | BUFFALO CHECK FABRIC RAG WREATH!!! PLAY | DOWNLOAD

Inexpensive Handmade Christmas Rag Wreath Gift Idea #2 PLAY | DOWNLOAD

Day 7 of the 10 Crafts of Christmas Fabric Wreath.wmv PLAY | DOWNLOAD


Popular Posts